Gold crowns and bridges to replace broken or missing teeth is a old technology and patients prefer mosre life-like and natural looking metal-free prosthesis for their teeth.
Zirconia is a biomedical grade all-ceramic prosthesis that is manufactured using German material and technology designed with latest CAD/CAM techniques. Zirconia, the tooth coloured substructure is not like PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal) as it is highly aesthetic and natural. Significantly higher translucency property of Zirconia crowns without compromising strength makes it unique in the market. Zirconia substructures are available in more than 40 vivid warm and natural shades and 7 flourescent effect shades.
Why Medical Grade Zirconia?
- Natural feel and functionality
- Natural translucency and excellent aesthetics
- Unmatched aesthetics
- High flexural strength
- Outstanding marginal fit and precision
- Biocompatible – No allergic gingival reaction
- Unlimited characterization made available through more than 40 shades resembling the natural tooth