Direct Metal Laser Sintering System is a certified system for the additive manufacturing of new generation branded PFMs (Porcelain Fused to Metal) using imported EOSINT M270 Laser Sintering Machine from Germany.
EOSINT M270 is used to implants in bio-compatible alloy directly from CAD data. To make sure the purity, we use special CE certified Co-Cr-Mb (Cobalt Chrome Molybdenum) based alloy powder (directly imported from the manufacturer) in EOSINT M270 Laser Sintering Machine, the technology focuses metal powder into a solid part by melting it locally using a focussed laser beam. The parts are built up additively layer by layer. This alloy is highly bio-compatible.
- Incredible thinner margins when compared with conventioal PFM
- The CAD process detects and eliminates undercut up to 0.2mm
- The CAM process facilitates equispaced ceramic binding and avoids chip-off
- Long span bridges upto 16 units can be fabricated
- The fabrication of long span bridges through sintering eliminates rocking
- The high precision allows easy crown fixing