Sooner or later, most people will require a replacement for their natural teeth and will have to decide which denture is appropriate for them.
Quality-oriented, enterprising people, who want to look attractive even as they are growing older, require dentures that suit their active lifestyles. Senior citizens take great pride by their aesthetic appearance, appreciate quality and want to enjoy life to the fullest.
We have a range of implant supported crowns and bridges, especially developed to match the requirements of these patients.
- Strength – dense material strength
- Comfort – reduced irritation
- Cleanliness – non porous, lessening odour
- Fit – precision fit
- Aesthetics – natural looking smile
- Healthy – easy to clean, lessen staining
- Predosed contact free.
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to sealessly blend in with th other teeth. Restores a perfect smile and is ideal for long term option. We fabricate Implant Hybrid framework for Dentures and Ceramic restorations in PEEK (polyetheretherketone), Titanium and Cobalt-Chrome using the latest Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing technologies.
Advatages of Hybrid over Traditional Denture
- Perfect for patients with bone loss
- Allows for wider variety of diet
- Does not require removal or use of adhesive
- Avoids occasional sore spots
Don’t be ashamed of ‘Snoring’ while you sleep and for those with ‘Sleep Apnea’ we offer the perfect solution in Silensor-sl. Regardless of whether it’s chronic snoring or sleep apnea subsequent loss of proper rest can diminish the quality of your life, may cause serious health problems.
Snoring is related to sleep apnea. Inhalation is difficult during snoring since the airway passage for breathing is intermittently blocked. As snoring becomes more severe, the blockage of breath increases and oxygen absorption is reduced. The lower jaw and the tongue are held in a protrusive position with the Silensor-sl, which opens up the airways and stops snoring while we sleep.
Effectiveness of the Use of Silensor-sl
Splint is used in Silensor-sl for both upper and lower jaw. Lower jaw is either held in a predetermined position or advanced by 2 connectors that are fixed laterally to the splint, which in term counteracts the narrowing of the respiratory tracts. The noise generating vibrations of soft tissues is decreased when the speed of inhaled air is controlled. With the Silensor-sl movements of jaw is possible without falling back of the lower jaw, this function of Silensor-sl proves to be a comfortable and an effective snoreguard.
Luminers are veneers to fulfill requirements in prosthetic dentistry for teeth with no preparation or with minimal preparation.
With Luminers sensitive removal of the tooth structure can be avoided for certain smile enhancement treatment plans. Luminers are extremely thin compared to traditional veneers.
- Vibrant and natural looking aesthetics
- No minimal tooth preparation required
High strength, injection moulded, biocompatible denture material. Bio Dentaplast was presented by bredent for the first time during the IDS 2001 in Cologne. The semi-crystalline thermoplastic material with its linear structure features outstanding material properties. The material exhibits good physical and chemical properties, such as high hardness, considerable rigidity, no stress cracking and high restoring capacity.
No metal clasps – but gingiva-colored (pink) clasps that blend with the natural teeth. Better shade stability than other flexible resins. Extremely flexible. Can be extended and relined. Plasticity is retained and embrittlement is avoided. Comfortable, resistant and durable.
The high rigidity and full restoring capacity of Bio Dentaplast allows usage of the material for a wide indication range. Classic indications recommended by bredent are:
- Clasp free partial dentures
- Tooth coloured clasps
- Temporary (max. 2 years) crowns and bridges
- Tooth-coloured occlusal appliances
- Ideal for patients who decided to receive a removeable restoration but do not want metal clasps.
Direct Metal Laser Sintering System is a certified system for the additive manufacturing of new generation branded PFMs (Porcelain Fused to Metal) using imported EOSINT M270 Laser Sintering Machine from Germany.
EOSINT M270 is used to implants in bio-compatible alloy directly from CAD data. To make sure the purity, we use special CE certified Co-Cr-Mb (Cobalt Chrome Molybdenum) based alloy powder (directly imported from the manufacturer) in EOSINT M270 Laser Sintering Machine, the technology focuses metal powder into a solid part by melting it locally using a focussed laser beam. The parts are built up additively layer by layer. This alloy is highly bio-compatible.
- Incredible thinner margins when compared with conventioal PFM
- The CAD process detects and eliminates undercut up to 0.2mm
- The CAM process facilitates equispaced ceramic binding and avoids chip-off
- Long span bridges upto 16 units can be fabricated
- The fabrication of long span bridges through sintering eliminates rocking
- The high precision allows easy crown fixing
Gold crowns and bridges to replace broken or missing teeth is a old technology and patients prefer mosre life-like and natural looking metal-free prosthesis for their teeth.
Zirconia is a biomedical grade all-ceramic prosthesis that is manufactured using German material and technology designed with latest CAD/CAM techniques. Zirconia, the tooth coloured substructure is not like PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal) as it is highly aesthetic and natural. Significantly higher translucency property of Zirconia crowns without compromising strength makes it unique in the market. Zirconia substructures are available in more than 40 vivid warm and natural shades and 7 flourescent effect shades.
Why Medical Grade Zirconia?
- Natural feel and functionality
- Natural translucency and excellent aesthetics
- Unmatched aesthetics
- High flexural strength
- Outstanding marginal fit and precision
- Biocompatible – No allergic gingival reaction
- Unlimited characterization made available through more than 40 shades resembling the natural tooth